Spray Tanning Salons In Sydney Are Growing Rapidly
Spray Tanning is the most healthy and risk-free way to achieve a long-lasting and natural beautiful, bronzed and radiant glow worthy of a goddess all-year-round. Spray on tans are ideal for formals, weddings, birthday parties, girl’s nights and other special occasions or just for the fun of it. As spray tans tend to make you feel and look better.
Our Sydney Day Spa use spray on tans formulated from organic ingredients, all pure and natural products. The two-minute tanning treatment results in a beautiful, golden, natural tan which is ready to wash and wear in only 2hrs. Go as light or as dark as you wish. We will customise your particular colour preference just for you.
Sun Fx Spray Tan is also available. These tans are also instant, develop over 2 – 5 hours to ensure a beautiful natural golden glow. Select from our spray on tan applications:
Full Body Exfoliation & Spray On Tan
(Package) $120 1/2 hour
Spray Tan $50 5 minutes
Wash and Wear in just 1 hour
Beauty on a Budget*
Purchase 3 Spray Tans and receive the 4th one FREE prepaid at time of purchasing programme.
To achieve the best results, prolong your tan and maximise the time between tanning treatments at our spray tanning salon, here are some tips from our expert tanning team.
- Exfoliate your skin one or two days in the lead up to your spray tan to cleanse the skin and
gently slough away dry, dead or aged skin cells
- Book in any waxing treatments the day before your spray tan to ensure you get the best
results as waxing and tanning are not advisable on the same day
- If possible, have a shower before your appointment to wash away any sweat, perfume,
deodorant, makeup or residue
- It is advised to wear dark, loose clothes and thongs to your spray tanning treatment.
Wearing tight clothing and shoes may result in uneven patchy areas
- Post-tanning, wait a minimun 2 hours before showering, avoid participating in any exercise,
ie: swimming, running, power walking or any other activity that will result in excessive
sweating until you shower. Do avoid the rain and getting wet until the tan is processed
- Moisturise your body twice daily to prolong spray tans and keep your body hydrated to stop
the tan from fading prematurely or unevenly. Ask our tanning expert for advice to keep your
tan looking its best as we stock a full range of pre & post tan products
- Do avoid using any perfumes, soaps or lotions that may affect the tanning process whilst
the tan is developing.
Our friendly staff will make you feel at ease and promise a comfortable and enjoyable experience when you book a spray tan at our award winning salon for your next special event. Join our star-studded line up of celebrities, socialites, entertainers and sports stars in achieving a natural looking spray tan.
To book your Spray Tan at one of the best professional Spray Tanning Salons in Sydney, contact Your Sanctuary Day Spa & Hair Salon on (02) 9360 5000.